Friday, September 08, 2006

He's really coming...

I'm going to meet Neil Gaiman!!

O.k. let me explain why this is such a big deal... I live in Israel, which has a really small comic-book loving community. And no one really comes here because of the security situation... But Neil Gaiman is really coming here, in one month!

Every year around October the Israeli Convention of Comics, Sci-Fi and Fantasy takes place, it's called Icon. Every year there is a guest of honor - two years ago Orson Scott Card came, last year it was Tim Powers. It has been rumored that Gaiman will be coming this year, but only a short while ago it was confirmed.

And I'm so happy!!

So expect many updates on my meaning with a writing god, and mayble I'll even manage to snap a photo of me with Neil... hopefully.

Cheers!

No comments: