Friday, September 01, 2006

What's been going on...

Well, I haven't posted for ages.

But that doesn't mean I've been sitting idly by, either.
Work has been pretty hectic, but I'm not going to bore you with the tedious specifics of my work day... plus, it's top-secret espionage, take-over-the-world-type work. So I'd have to kill you all. Slowly.

No, I've gotten into creating comics. Yep, I am one step closer to achieving my dreams (picture a starry-eyed me right now). The webcomic I am helping create is the aptly named Awsome Storm Justice 41. check it at: http://www.uggabugga.net.

I am doing some lettering, editing and am working on writing something (I'll keep what I'm writing specifically under-wraps for now - if for no other reason than to keep you guessing...)

Also, I've found a forum called Penciljack (http://www.penciljack.com). PJ is a comic creator forum, and I've been hanging out there, mainly in the writer's lab. I've even won a writing contest there. I'll post the winning entry here soon.

Lastly, I've actually started writing my novel, "Shifted" (Tentative title, subject to change - once I think of something better). And once I get something semi-decent (that doesn't ruin the entrie story) I'll post up a sample of that too.

On a sadder note, my computer got fu**ed up again. The screen just stopped working... I hate it.

Well, I'll keep you posted.
Peace.

-Itai

No comments: