Thursday, October 12, 2006

Icon Musings...

Well Icon is over.

Or at least for me it is. And I had a blast.
I won't go into "What was my faovirte part of it" kind of ramble, as that's pretty obvious. Meeting Neil Gaiman. Nothing even comes close (though there were a lot of cool stuff, you really can't compete with that...)

Check it:


The one that's not Neil Gaiman, that's me.

I also hear two lectures by Neil, one was on his career and his writing, and the other was a Q&A, once again about his writing.

I've also patricipated in a Writing Workshop (not the one with Gaiman...), with some... interesting results, I'll post it up tomorrow...
Overall, good Con, and a good use of some much-needed vacation time.

And I got my Sandman signed. So its worth more, but you won't get it anyways. It's mine...

No comments: